Café Bern in the media
Editors and specialists of Amsterdam’s leading newspaper Het Parool tip the reader in which six restaurants the best cheese fondue in town is served; including of course Café Bern.
But we are puzzled about the reference to pickled vegetables (Amsterdams zuur); no doubt the imagination of the editors must have run wild.
- Het Parool, PS, 2nd of December, 2023
“(…) But the first of all back to the grand table at Café Bern, with my whole family, enjoying the steak au poivre, and drinking, dancing and talking until you drop at the Aprilfeesten.(…)”:
- Het Parool, 15th of December, 2020
- NOS Journaal, 5th of May, 2020
in the 6 o’clock and 8 o’clock TV news
A video to promote Jessica Lipowski’s book ‘Flavors of life’,
Winelife magazine, April-May 2016
- On Swiss wine in general and Café Bern’s Swiss wines in particular.
- Read all about it: our Swiss wines
‘They are melting the cheeses once more in Café Bern at Nieuwmarkt, after 8 months of renovation’
Het Parool, April 20, 2015
- At the occasion of our return to Nieuwmarkt, after the renovation.
De Telegraaf, April 16, 2015
- A few days before leaving our temporary location at Nieuwe Hoogstraat, to return to the renovated Nieuwmarkt premises.
I am missing
- ” Café Bern/Nieuwmarkt: I have been working there for years and I still have many good friends at Café Bern.”
Het Parool, 2nd of August, 2014
- Robbert Slagman “One way ticket”.
Het Parool, 31st of May, 2014
- Ruut Weissman in “Op de klapstoel”.
©2023 by Café Bern